ProTek RC 2S 130C Low IR Si-Graphene + HV LCG Shorty LiPo Battery (7.6V/4800mAh) w/5mm Connectors (ROAR Approved)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Out of Stock?Call us at +1 (681) 217-2032 and ask for next availibility
The ProTek R/C 2S 130C Graphene + HV 4200mAh Shorty LiPo Battery is a great battery option for anyone looking for a lightweight, shorty style battery. Weighing only 170 grams, the HV Shorty is lighter than a standard shorty pack, with a massive increase in capacity. When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage.
This pack is ideal pack for 2WD and 4WD modified racing, or stock class racers that want optimum voltage for the entire run. This pack is also a great choice for 1/8 e-buggies that want to run a lightweight 2x2S saddle pack configuration. The improved efficiency of this pack will allow for lower operating temperatures and lower internal resistance. This gives users a more consistent battery pack. ProTek Graphene + 130C Packs deliver the power needed by serious racers and enthusiasts alike.
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 130C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 130C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Lighter than a hardcase 2S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
- 5mm bullets and 5mm to 4mm bullet adapters included